Once again, I'm headed back to Moldova! Subscribe to this blog to get updates on all of my adventures. And donations are always welcome!

Saturday, April 7, 2012


Hello all,
Due to your contributions, I will be getting on a plane in a couple of hours to fly to Moldova. It'll be about an 18 hour flight, with stopovers in Charlotte and Munich. I fly Lufthansa. I'm all packed, with an extra suitcase full of toys, books and crayons for the kids. Someone will be there to pick me up at the airport and I'll be staying at the flat of a woman who works at the Orphanage. We've corresponded via email. I've also talked with two other volunteers who will be coming later in April. I'm excited to celebrate my 30th birthday in a couple of days! Thank you all so much for your help in making this possible, I've almost reached my goal! Keep checking my blog for pics and posts from Moldova. Love, Jacy

No comments:

Post a Comment